Are you looking for an NHS dentist?
Free examinations available*
All you have to do is register your details, book and attend an appointment with us by Friday 29th March 2019* and you will receive a free examination.
What else do you need to know?
- Limited spaces available for free examinations, call today
to book your appointment.
- This is valid for your first examination only.
- You will receive a full examination with no exclusions as
any patient would.
- Any treatment that is required will be chargeable under the NHS charge banding, minus the NHS examination fee (currently £21.60).
- You may wish to undertake private treatments. This does not affect your rights to free NHS examination.
- In the event that your dentist recommends that treatment is necessary to improve your dental health, you are under no obligation to undertake this treatment. Your free examination and access to care at this practice are unaffected.
We are committed to giving you quality care, options and freedom of choice.
* Free examinations apply to newly registered patients or patients that have not been to our dental practice for an examination in the last 14 months